About the Haadlad Prestige Resort
*In the Thai language, "Haad" means Beach. In the local Thai dialect, "Salad" means Pirate, so "Haad Salad" means Pirate Beach. The local Thai dialect shortens Haad Salad to Haadlad thus the name of our hotel
6 Reasons to Stay at Haadlad Prestige Resort, Koh Phangan
- Located directly on Salad Beach
- The resort is on flat land, no cliff, not a hill, no long distant walk to the beach.
- Shops & Restaurants are a 2 minute walk away.
- Affordable luxury for the budget conscious
- Best Thai cooking classes on the island (by Chef Tummy).
- Easy and secure online booking with instant confirmation.